[Crunch2/Workbench] Non-running container requests show a useless progress bar on dashboard
(Total: 0.00 h)
#6 Updated by Lucas Di Pentima over 4 years ago
Ready for review.
Added tests and fixed an integration test broken because of some modifications made on the container request fixture.
Full tests being run on: https://ci.curoverse.com/job/developer-test-job/201/
#7 Updated by Radhika Chippada over 4 years ago
- It would be desirable that the status label for “Not started” is aligned with “Complete”. Would you please use the 12 column spacing with 6 for link and 6 with 2 for label and 4 unused? It looked better that way when I tried. Please see attachment dashboard.png.
- In the test “in dashboard the progress bar should only show on running containers”
- Would you please expand this test to also look for the status of the non-running objects also? Currently, it is using a “should_show”. Instead you can use something like “shows progress bar” or “shows complete label” or “shows not running label” etc. That way, you can check for all the objects’ statuses in this test.
- Would you also please include a few pipeline instances in this test, not just container requests?
- You might want to call this test something like “check status in dashboard …”
#9 Updated by Radhika Chippada over 4 years ago
- The test "dashboard should show the correct status for containers and processes" is impressive. Thanks.
- Nit: We are using "pipelines and processes" to mean "pipelines and other types". So "containers and processes" is next level :). You can just call it "dashboard should show the correct status for