[SDK] Go respects ARVADOS_DEBUG to enable debug logging
|Assignee:||Peter Amstutz||% Done:|
|Target version:||2017-04-12 sprint|
|Story points||0.5||Remaining (hours)||0.00 hour|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
keepclient.New() should check for ARVADOS_DEBUG in environment and enable DebugPrintf()
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from [SDK] Can use ARVADOS_DEBUG to enable debug logging to [SDK] Go respects ARVADOS_DEBUG to enable debug logging
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Peter Amstutz
Might be good to do that in init() instead of re-installing debug mode each time a new KeepClient is created. LGTM otherwise.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset arvados|commit:07c92074fe2b493dc8cd0abdad154e5b36d4adfc.
Also available in: Atom