arvados-cwl-runner --help --api default needs to be changed
with the merge of https://dev.arvados.org/issues/11857, the default api is now containers, which should be reflected in the help menu
Select work submission API. Default is 'jobs' if that
API is available, otherwise 'containers'.
- Category set to SDKs
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assigned To set to Tom Clegg
- Target version set to 2017-07-19 sprint
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset arvados|commit:b4b2bf5948c049d28a65629555e6fed4220608dc.
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
We need to change more than the help, I think.
How does the customer do testing for a crunch1 to crunch2 migration if they can't enable crunch2 without breaking their existing production jobs?
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Also available in: Atom