[CWL] Run from composer
Goal: have arvados-cwl-runner execute CWL files from a git branch as written, avoiding the "packing" step.
- crunch-run can mount git repositories (#8311)
- arvados-cwl-runner, running inside container, uploads file references to Keep and updates internal workflow references to maintain job reuse.
- User loads the CWL file in Composer
- Pushes a "Run" button
- Composer creates a container request
- Puts minimal input description in "workflow.json" where workbench knows to look for it
- Put real workflow at a different mount point with reference to git repo & commit
- Command line references real workflow
- Composer opens workbench page for container request in a new tab
#10 Updated by Peter Amstutz over 1 year ago
- Description updated (diff)
The cwlviewer has a scheme for permalinks to CWL files hosted in git: