[Composer] API server configuration option
Added by Peter Amstutz over 5 years ago.
Updated over 5 years ago.
(Total: 0.00 h)
Composer should have a configuration file with the address of the cluster's API server. Instead of prompting the user to enter the API server address, it should just have a button that says "Click here to log in" and then follows the same flow.
- Description updated (diff)
- Assigned To set to Redzo Dzakmic
- Assigned To changed from Redzo Dzakmic to Jasmin Besic
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Please note our convention for configuration file path and language:
- Target version changed from 2017-11-08 Sprint to 2017-11-22 Sprint
Could you rename
src/arvados-configuration.yml.example ? The developer should be able to put their own configuration in arvados-configuration.yml without it showing up as an uncommited change to git.
After fixing this, please merge 12521-web-app-config to master.
git checkout master
git merge --no-ff 12521-web-app-config
git push github:master (curoverse/composer)
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom