[crunchstat-summary] should obey --skip-child-jobs when working on a container
Currently there is no way to get a summary for a single container without following its child containers.
I want to generate graphs for an arvados-cwl-runner container that has hundreds of children. I can generate graphs for the whole container tree, but the resulting html file crashes my browser.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assigned To set to Tom Clegg
- Target version set to 2017-11-08 Sprint
I'm not thrilled that the usage message if you give it a bad switch only includes --job and not --container-request, etc, but I don't see an easy (or any) way to fix it (and it's totally unrelated to this ticket).
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset arvados|commit:4bc810b40c34c43efc6be4b1696aa14cfe865b79.
Also available in: Atom