[SDKs] Wean all components off old arvadosclient and keepclient libraries
This will involve adding/moving some missing functionality to the sdk/go/arvados module.
- Blocks Bug #13162: [SDKs] Remove arvadosclient and keepclient libraries added
It seems like the least disruptive way to do this wolud be to turn ArvadosClient into a wrapper around the new arvados.Client and support the same Go API but with arvados.Client as the underlying implementation?
- Target version set to To Be Groomed
- Target version deleted (
To Be Groomed)
- Target version set to 2022-04-27 Sprint
- Related to Story #14467: [SDK] Merge Go ArvadosClient and arvados.Client and migrate to arvados.Client added
- Target version changed from 2022-04-27 Sprint to 2022-05-11 sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-05-11 sprint to 2022-05-25 sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-05-25 sprint to 2022-06-08 sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-06-08 sprint to 2022-07-06
- Target version changed from 2022-07-06 to 2022-07-20
Also available in: Atom