[API] Rails API server loads cluster configuration file
Load the Cluster configuration file at startup, so application code (including rake tasks) can use it.
This story does not include migrating application code (using the new cluster-wide config instead of the old Rails-API-only config).
- Related to Story #13648: [Epic] Use one cluster configuration file for all components added
- Tracker changed from Story to Feature
- Blocks Story #13996: [API] [Controller] Move API configs from Rails config file to cluster config file added
- Has duplicate Story #14411: [API] Migrate api server config to use arvados/config.yml added
- Target version set to To Be Groomed
- Subject changed from [API] Rails API server uses cluster configuration file to [API] Rails API server loads cluster configuration file
- Description updated (diff)
Also available in: Atom