[Data operations] Make a copy (collections)
As a user I would like to make a copy of collection
so that I will create exact duplicate
- I can trigger making a copy operation on a collection (context menu in the table or the tree)
- "Copy of <file name>" is shown by default
- I can specify new name for a copy
- I can choose different location
- Collection is copied
- Permission handling
- Confirmation messages
1a. Right click on collection inside the table and choose "Make a copy".
1b. Click on "More options" icon in the table and then choose "Make a copy".
2. Popup appears where user has possibility to specify new name and location.
3. Snackbar appears in the bottom of the page with the information that "Collection has been moved"