[Workbench] Modal after first log in (Steps for registration)
As a user I would like to see information while waiting for my account being activated
so that I will know what to do next to get access to the application.
- A user which is not active will be presented with this inactive page
- A admin can configure the text displayed on this page (including links and/or images) using markup (no editor required)
- modal with steps for registration:
1. Complete the Arvados User Training. (link)
2. After the completion, please send an email with your training certificate to
email@example.com to request the activation of your account.
3. After the activation, you can login into Arvados with your Roche email and password.
- button "Refresh" to give possibility to start one more time
- link to training course and to admin email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
#17 Updated by Lucas Di Pentima 5 months ago
- React-template seems to be one solution: http://wix.github.io/react-templates/
- Another solution (not recommended for security reasons) is the use of https://reactjs.org/docs/dom-elements.html#dangerouslysetinnerhtml
#25 Updated by Eric Biagiotti 22 days ago
Peter Amstutz wrote:
13936-inactive-user-text @ 4afb565c2c72fdde73cefba6f6c968d97f0b1aa8
New configuration item InactivePageHTML, embedded in inactive user panel.
Also now uses Workbench.SiteName for upper left banner.
Also reviewed the arvados repo @ commit:e51103a789f4b246b2dcdac2b2fa215c707500b7
This LGTM. Thanks!