[Data Operations] Creating Project - name of previously created project is still populating name field when creating another
After creating a project in Arvados Workbench, and attempting to create next project or sub-project, "Name" field on pop-up creation window is already populated by the name of previous project.
1. log in to Arvados Workbench 2
2. Create project
- right-click on "Projects" on left-hand side tree menu
- select "New Project"
- write name and hit "Create a project"
3. Select "New Project" option (either from projects list or by right-clicking on "Projects" again)
4. Observe that "Name" field is populated with the name of previously created project
"Name" field is filled with the name of previous project.
"Name" field should be empty for user to create new Project.