[Data operations] Collection with the same content address.
As a user, I would like to have the possibility to choose a collection if there is more with the same content address,
so that I can manage the right collection.
- the available collection appears in modal
- modal is representing a table with columns: Collection with this address, Project and Modification date
- the table is representing links to the collection with the same content address and to projects in which they are located
- There is ONE collection with a given PDH
- There are MANY collections with a given PDH
- There are no collection with a given PDH
- When accessing a collection like this wb2.host.name/collection/c9805738ba048a0b108d438acd0c1eec+187 it should resolve to the UUID and open the collection
- In this case the Workbench2 should provide a list of collections that exist and are accessible for this PDH and allow the user to select one which will be opened
- The obvious will happen, nothing found.
1. Open collection
2. Click on "View details" icon
3. Click on "Content address"
4a. If there is only one collection with this content address, the system opens this collection
4b. If there is more than one collection with the same content address, the system displays modal with links to those collections