Use pdh and uuid to navigate to collections
In workbench2 it is not possible to navigate to a collection using the PDH, only UUID is possible.There are the following cases:
- There is ONE collection with a given PDH
- There are MANY collections with a given PDH
- There are no collection with a given PDH
- When accessing a collection like this wb2.host.name/collection/c9805738ba048a0b108d438acd0c1eec+187 it should resolve to the UUID and open the collection
- In this case the Workbench2 should provide a list of collections that exist and are accessible for this PDH and allow the user to select one which will be opened
- The obvious will happen, nothing found.
#4 Updated by Tom Morris about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Assigned To set to Chrystian Klingenberg
I think this was in the process of being worked on at the last review, but I can't tell from the ticket what the status is. Did this get closed because it was implemented or for some other reason?