[a-d-c] Assign names to EC2 instances
When creating EC2 instances, assign names to them for the benefit of admins looking at the EC2 console.
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Story #13908: [Epic] Replace SLURM for cloud job scheduling/dispatching added
- Target version changed from Arvados Future Sprints to 2019-06-05 Sprint
- Assigned To set to Tom Clegg
- Related to Story #15075: [a-d-c] Support for extra tags on resources created by arvados added
- Related to Story #14931: [arvados-dispatch-cloud] Configurable instance tags added
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
AWS instance names are just tags, so this is covered by #14931.
Also available in: Atom