[Documentation] Add details about logs table purging on the Admin section
(Total: 0.00 h)
The only mention about how to avoid unlimited growth on the logs table seem to be on the API server's defaults config file. It would be nice to add that information and other bits presented on #11065 on our docs site, as it is something our users would likely need to know.
- Category set to Documentation
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assigned To set to Lucas Di Pentima
- Target version set to 2019-04-24 Sprint
- Description updated (diff)
Updates at 375ddb8a0 - branch
Adds admin section on the documentation site, describing what's the logs table used for, and how to keep its size at bay.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom