Feature #15061: Redirect users to log in with correct federated identity
#3 Updated by Eric Biagiotti 6 days ago
Latest at 842eaeb05a5df83493e9448bc720760d9cc288cc.
I forgot to make a new branch for federated merge account, so the work is still on the 15088-merge-account branch. Changes include:
- If there is more than 1 remote host, present a dropdown with the remote hosts and text instruction.
- When a host is selected in the drop down the buttons update.
- Dropdown defaults to the local cluster.
- On the link account confirmation page after the second login, if there are remote hosts, explicitly state the clusters of the accounts being merged.
- If there are no remote hosts, the UI stays the same as before (no mention of remote hosts).