Feature #15061: Redirect users to log in with correct federated identity
#3 Updated by Eric Biagiotti 5 months ago
Latest at 842eaeb05a5df83493e9448bc720760d9cc288cc.
I forgot to make a new branch for federated merge account, so the work is still on the 15088-merge-account branch. Changes include:
- If there is more than 1 remote host, present a dropdown with the remote hosts and text instruction.
- When a host is selected in the drop down the buttons update.
- Dropdown defaults to the local cluster.
- On the link account confirmation page after the second login, if there are remote hosts, explicitly state the clusters of the accounts being merged.
- If there are no remote hosts, the UI stays the same as before (no mention of remote hosts).
#7 Updated by Eric Biagiotti 5 months ago
Latest at 6cbd20e54c830bbd70b6c314c53e95cf06c4e4ed.
Changes since a69cc610cc0827653d5fbfac1477b832ff5efaba:
- Changes link account page times to local.
- Adds cancel linking snackbar.
- Adds unique message for inactive remote users attempting to link accounts.
- Makes the link accounts page not show text if data is being processed.
- Fixes page refresh cancel operation when linking to another account.
#9 Updated by Peter Amstutz 5 months ago
Slight tweak on the text for linking a local user to a remote user:
"After linking, you can access the local account's data by logging into the x3982 cluster with the a4@a account"
"After linking, you can access the local account's data by logging into the x3982 as user a4@a from x6b1s"