Clicking outside popup dialog dismisses it
(Total: 0.00 h)
When creating a new project or doing any other action which uses a popup dialog to collection information, clicking outside of the popup modal (on the greyed out background), dismisses the popup, losing all information which has been collected.
The popup should only be dismissed when the Cancel button is clicked explicitly (and even then, it should probably ask for confirmation if some of the fields have already been filled in).
- Target version set to 2019-10-09 Sprint
- Assigned To set to Eric Biagiotti
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Latest in WB2 repo at 3b4fdda0f34dce6b213505cf54b1614bf3f94bb8
- Disables closing form dialogs via backdrop click or escape key. As discussed with Tom Morris, this does not include a cancel confirmation when fields have been partially filled.
Disabling the "click on background to dismiss" behavior LGTM.
From chat, I think it should still be possible to use the escape key to cancel a dialog, it is much less likely that someone would hit it by accident.
Rebased to exclude blocking the escape key from dismissing the dialog @ bd1f778b16ab0bc2219c1314880ad4be6452a22c
- Release set to 27
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom