[Workbench 2] Implement UI for new group permission scheme
- Current group visualization on wb2 is using: Admin -> Groups -> Group/Advanced -> Metadata — all links are displayed in a somewhat raw format.
- The project share dialog needs to be updated with the new permission types define on #15372.
- Update the Groups Admin UI:
- The general listing should list only “role" groups
- When clicking on any role group, display a list of member users with a button “+ Add Users”
- The dialog should be similar to the “share” dialog that features user autocomplete and permission type selection
- On the general group list, the “+ New Group” button shows an enhanced dialog
- It should allow basic group information input and then enter the newly created group page so the admin can add members to it.
- Users Admin UI
- Group membership information by user is now somewhat available by accesing the Advanced dialog and clicking on the Metadata tab
- A proper group membership UI should be part of a user profile page