Support multi-select operations
Want to be able to perform certain operations over multiple items in project panel.
- Each item in the project listing should have a checkbox (or similar UI element) to toggle selection.
- "Select All" action to check all visible items (filtering by type and keyword affects what is selected)
- "Deselect all" action -- clear all selections
- Refreshing the list or changing the filtering should keep all visible selections, if something that was selected is now hidden, it should be de-selected
- Paging forwards/backwards clears selections (because previous selections are no longer visible)
- When multiple items are selected, context/action menu actions apply to all selected items (the the label for the action should make this clear)
- Initial actions to support:
- Move selected
- Trash selected
- Copy selected -- only enabled if only "copyable" items are selected (collections, Workflow objects, filter groups, but not subprojects)
#5 Updated by Peter Amstutz over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Arvados Future Sprints to To Be Groomed
- Story points deleted (
UX comment: when there are multiple selections, the existing right click and hamburger menu should display only the options that can be applied to all the selections, and should indicate it will operate on multiple selected items.