Integrate status dashboard
There are a number of open source dashboards like :
It's also possible that we could use Prometheus to fill this need.
It would be useful to integrate one of these to show the health of the Arvados system, its various services, and even perhaps user level (workflow) status.
#4 Updated by Eric Biagiotti 7 months ago
- PHP 7.1.3 – 7.3
- HTTP server with PHP support (e.g.: Apache, Nginx, Caddy)
- Composer (php package manager)
- A supported database: MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite
- Install with docker compose - https://docs.cachethq.io/docs/get-started-with-docker
- Relatively simple API https://docs.cachethq.io/reference.
- $ sudo apt install mysql-server ruby ruby-dev nodejs git build-essential libmysqlclient-dev
- $ sudo gem install bundler procodile
- $ sudo apt install nginx
- Api: https://atech.blog/atech/install-staytus-tutorial