[Process view] Process panel main view data
Merge the "Process info" and "process details" panels.
Use "ProcessDetailsAttributes" for both the right hand details and the info panel.
Update ProcessDetailsAttributes to include the following fields:
- Owner UUID (ResourceOwnerWithName)
- Container status (queued, running, complete, failed) ("Locked" state should be rendered as "queued") this should continue to be rendered as a badge with color like it is now
- User it ran as (this is "runtime_user_uuid" of the underlying container object) (ResourceOwnerWithName)
- Create time
- Start time
- End time
- Run time (or "now" if not done yet)
- Link to output collection
- Link to log collection
- Link to docker image collection
- Link to "requesting_container_uuid" (if non-null)
Things that should be displayed in separate, additional panels (will be separate stories):
- Input collections
- Command line
- Runtime constraints / scheduling constraints / output storage class
(note: we might consider refactoring some of the fields currently listed in "details" into one of these other panels, but they have to be implemented first).