Design to revise browsing registered workflows
- workflows show up in the regular project views, are clickable to get a workflow main panel
- Main panel can have the description field, list of inputs, cwl-svg graph, etc.
- "Run this workflow" action which opens a project selection picker
- Also have a summary details view that can show up on the right side
- Special purpose workflows view
- Shows workflows using two-panel view that we use for the file browser (and proposed for #18645), limited to projects that contain workflows
- Click on a workflow to show details
- Menu items to run it, rename, delete, advanced view (API response), move (all the stuff other objects have).
- When you choose "Run process" it just takes you to the workflows panel with the current project pre-selected somewhere
- Workflows panel has a "which project to run in" selection, can click on a button to change it (opens project picker dialog).
- Fix cwl-svg to render properly (probably needs to be upgraded)
todo: make visual mockups to confirm our understanding of how this will look
Updated by Peter Amstutz 11 months ago
- Release deleted (
- Target version set to 2022-04-13 Sprint
- Category changed from Workbench2 to Workbench2
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Display/edit workflow name to Design to revise workflow browsing
- Project changed from Arvados Workbench 2 to Arvados