display lingers after error
- Create two users
- Create a project under user A
- User A shares the project with user B
- Open Workbench 2 as user B and view the project in "Shared with me"
- On user A, stop sharing the project
- As user B, click on the home project
- As user B, click on the project that was shared but is no longer accessible
- An error pops up (as expected)
- The main panel continues to display the previous content (the home project) but the unshared project is selected -- this is wrong
- Clicking on "Shared with me" shows the correct up-to-date content, but fails to refresh the left side panel tree view
It should refresh the left side panel on error. Giving the user a way to refresh the left side panel may also be sufficient.