Set minimum container memory limit to 16 MB
(Total: 0.00 h)
There's a docker / runc bug where very small memory limits (around 10 MB) will fail with a cryptic error. Adjust the minimum container RAM request to 16 MB.
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Set minimum container size to 16 MB to Set minimum container memory limit to 16 MB
- Release set to 30
- Target version changed from 2020-04-22 to 2020-04-08 Sprint
- Target version changed from 2020-04-08 Sprint to 2020-04-22
- Assigned To set to Lucas Di Pentima
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Fix at 727b97086 - branch
Wanted to add a test case but I'm not sure if it's possible, and didn't want to stall the fix.
Updated by Anonymous 8 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom