On #15881, when adding code for the LDAP login option, we had to do a workaround because of a logic misbehavior, explained on https://dev.arvados.org/issues/15881#note-27
state.auth.remoteHostsConfig[state.auth.loginCluster || state.auth.homeCluster] should always return the same value.
- Target version changed from 2020-06-03 Sprint to 2020-06-17 Sprint
- Target version changed from 2020-06-17 Sprint to 2020-07-01 Sprint
- Target version changed from 2020-07-01 Sprint to 2020-07-15
- Target version changed from 2020-07-15 to 2020-08-12 Sprint
- Assigned To changed from Lucas Di Pentima to Daniel Kutyła
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Assigned To deleted (
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Category deleted (
Conclusion was it was just confusion about order-of-operations and lack of parenthesis to group it properly.
Also available in: Atom