arvados-server config wizard for single node install
(Total: 0.00 h)
User should be able to install an arvados metapackage and get all the packages.
Next, user runs arvados-server config wizard as an interactive terminal program which generates a default configuration.
This sets Services to point to self.
Default configuration should work in the case where the user is on a machine with a publicly routable DNS.
Automatically sets up Let's Encrypt.
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 2020-07-15 to 2020-08-12 Sprint
- Assigned To set to Tom Clegg
- Target version changed from 2020-08-12 Sprint to 2020-08-26 Sprint
- Target version changed from 2020-08-26 Sprint to 2020-09-09 Sprint
- Target version changed from 2020-09-09 Sprint to 2020-09-23 Sprint
- Target version changed from 2020-09-23 Sprint to 2020-10-07 Sprint
- Target version changed from 2020-10-07 Sprint to 2020-10-21 Sprint
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom