Improvement for WB2 GUI: search in dialogue window to select Project
I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a search function in the dialogue window that pops up when e.g. moving a collection or within the workflow for file collection.
For 'move to' function: At the moment we can only see the project titles, but it would be easier to search for the property 'Study Source ID'.
For the 'collect files for genestack upload' wf: At the moment there is a limit of the number of collections displayed in the dialogue window, a collection not within this limitation cannot be selected. Collections also cannot be marked as favorites. Maybe this could be an alternative to creation of subprojects / changing the workflow itself.
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Target version set to 2022-02-02 sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-02-02 sprint to 2022-02-16 sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-02-16 sprint to 2022-03-02 sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-03-02 sprint to 2022-03-16 sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-03-16 sprint to 2022-03-30 Sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-03-30 Sprint to 2022-04-13 Sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-04-13 Sprint to 2022-04-27 Sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-04-27 Sprint to 2022-05-11 sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-05-11 sprint to 2022-05-25 sprint
- Target version changed from 2022-05-25 sprint to 2022-06-08 sprint
- Is duplicate of Feature #18775: Search in picker dialogue for selecting Projects/Files/Directories added
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom