Option to store token in session storage & idle timeout
Option for Workbench 2 to store token in session storage instead of local storage, so that when the tab/browser is closed, the token is discarded.
"Open in new tab" operations should pass along the token (if possible) to avoid making the user log in again.
We should also add an idle timeout, it looks like we can do this via a react component:
Confirm (with tests) that Workbench 2 normal logout hits the API logout endpoint and expires the token.
#13 Updated by Lucas Di Pentima over 1 year ago
- Adds tests confirming that the logout endpoint is hit on logout.
- Adds auto logout component that gets used when
Workbench.IdleTimeoutconfig is non-zero, with tests.
- Uses session storage on auth services when
Login.TokenLifetimeconfig is non-zero.
sessionslist from storage on logout, as tokens are also saved there.
#15 Updated by Anonymous over 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Applied in changeset arvados-workbench2|ecd0b3c069eed7d411e3cec7d707b43ab6675081.