Workbench1 user is setup on home cluster but not setup on satellite cluster
- Have a LoginCluster and a satellite cluster. Both clusters are set AutoSetupUsers: true
- New user appears on satellite cluster, logs in, and account is created
- User is set up on LoginCluster, is_invited=true, is_active=false
- Being inactive, the user is un-setup on the satellite cluster which makes them un-invited
- Workbench has the user as is_invited=false (?) which sends them to the inactive user page
- Why isn't the user record is_active=true ?
- Going to Workbench 2 (which always tries to self-activate) the user does get activated. However, no welcome email is sent out.
Possibly related: on pirca, go to user page, click on "Set up user", the dialog box opens for a second and then immediately goes away.
It's possible to activate the user at the command line, and with --send-notification-email an email does go out.
User arrives at the satellite cluster. Login happens transparently through the LoginCluster and user is returned to the satellite workbench. User is auto-setup and gets welcome email from satellite.