Virtual folder in FUSE/S3/WebDAV with contents defined by a query
Suggestion from customer:
Could we define virtual folders in the S3 / WebDAV / FUSE interface whose contents are defined by a query, e.g. filter on collections that have a certain property?
- Define new group_class called "filters"
- Has arvados filters in a property
- Can use with "group contents" API which reads the filters from the "filter" group properties and applies them to the contents query
- "filters" groups cannot own things and cannot have outgoing permission links
- Add support for showing "filter" groups the same way projects/subprojects are displayed in workbench 2
- Add support for navigating to "filter" groups in Go filesystem (used by keep-web) which uses "group contents" API
- When setting filters there should be some validation to prevent user from setting an obviously invalid filter