Go SDK CollectionFS writes files to correct storage class
(Total: 0.00 h)
CollectionFS used by Go FUSE, WebDAV and S3 API should be aware of storage classes set on the collection object and ensure that files written to a collection are written to the keepstores with correct storage classes.
- Subject changed from Go SDK CollectionFS aware of storage classes, to Go SDK CollectionFS writes files to correct storage class
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Feature #17392: Support writing blocks to correct storage classes in Go SDK added
- Target version set to 2021-07-21 sprint
- Category set to Keep
- Assigned To set to Tom Clegg
- Status changed from New to In Progress
This LGTM, thanks. I manually tested WebDAV via wb2 and it's working great.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom