[workbench2] UX improvements for collections 3rd party access information
This came up while writing up instructions for novice users on how to download data from a collection.
Here are a few suggestions about the "Open as Network Folder or S3 Bucket" popup.
1) Can we rename it to "Access with 3rd party client" or something like that?
2) the "Cyberduck/Mountain Duck or Gnome Files" tab could be renamed "WebDAV"? And Cyberduck/Mountain Duck could be mentioned as WebDAV clients on that tab.
3) the "wget" command line is provided on the keep-web page linked from the top of the "Windows or MacOS" tab. Can we add a new tab (called "wget/curl"? with the wget command copyable, right there? Would have to look at the keep-web logic that generates the command. Would also need to list the username/password.
4) the instructions for "Windows or MacOS" may be better with one more step that says to use the "internet address" and credentials listed above. Something like:
4. Use the "internet address" and credentials listed under Settings, above.
3. Use the "internet address" and credentials listed under Settings, above.
I also wonder what the best "default" first tab is.