Remote controller forwards trusted client aware calls on a federated scenario
(Total: 0.00 h)
When a client makes for example a token list request to a remote controller using a federated token, the remote controller responds with a "
Forbidden: this API client cannot manipulate other clients' access tokens." error message.
This most probably be due to the fact that federated tokens are cached on the remote controller's database but not linked to a trusted client.
The right solution would probably be to make controller forward those requests to the token issuing cluster so that from the client's perspective the operation is transparent.
- Related to Bug #17785: [controller/api] "Forbidden: this API client cannot manipulate other clients' access tokens." on federated login clusters (2.2.0 regression) added
- Target version changed from To Be Groomed to 2021-07-21 sprint
- Assigned To set to Peter Amstutz
- Target version changed from 2021-07-21 sprint to 2021-08-04 sprint
- Target version changed from 2021-08-04 sprint to 2021-08-18 sprint
- Target version changed from 2021-08-18 sprint to 2021-09-01 sprint
- Target version changed from 2021-09-01 sprint to 2021-09-15 sprint
- Assigned To deleted (
- Assigned To set to Lucas Di Pentima
- Target version changed from 2021-09-15 sprint to 2021-09-29 sprint
Also available in: Atom