Design for reporting tools to determine what data is on multiple storage classes.
- api method to get list of collections where storage_classes_confirmed != storage_classes_desired (#17995)
- a way to create a list of all collections stored in one storage class and not on another (#17994)
- a report that provides a list of all blocks stored in a storage class and not another => keep-balance is the only place where we have this information at the moment. Let's punt on this for now.
- deduplication report aware of storage classes (#17993 and #17994)
- keep-balance generates a report on every run. Should we make that more generally accessible? Would be nice but out of scope for this ticket, let's punt on that.
- ... ?
TODO: add more ideas, run by other customer contacts, then implement