keep-web supports login flow
(Total: 0.00 h)
Despite being instructed to use the "copy link to clipboard" feature of wb2, users still tend to copy-paste links out of the URL bar to share with others. When these links are opened, the other user is presented with a basic auth username/password dialog. This requires users to provide an Arvados token, but they don't know that.
It would be a better user experience if keep-web redirected unauthenticated users to workbench 2, where they log in (or it loads their existing token) and then redirects back to keep-web with correct credentials.
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 2021-07-07 sprint to 2021-07-21 sprint
- Target version changed from 2021-07-21 sprint to 2021-08-04 sprint
- Target version changed from 2021-08-04 sprint to 2021-08-18 sprint
- Target version changed from 2021-08-18 sprint to 2021-09-01 sprint
- Target version changed from 2021-09-01 sprint to 2021-09-15 sprint
- Target version changed from 2021-09-15 sprint to 2021-09-29 sprint
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to 2022-07-06
- Target version changed from 2022-07-06 to 2022-07-20
- Assigned To set to Tom Clegg
Also available in: Atom