Remove unused Users#update_uuid endpoint
(Total: 0.00 h)
While working on #18076 I've found that this endpoint could be one of the causes of it. After talking with the team we realized that this endpoint isn't needed anymore as it was superseded with the account merging feature.
- Related to Bug #18076: Properly handle cached user records that don't exist anymore on federation scenarios added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Updates at a47700e6e - branch
Test run: developer-run-tests: #2674
arvados/v1/users/update_uuid from controller & railsAPI.
- Removes it also from Go & R SDKs.
- Updates the documentation, adding an upgrade note about the removal.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom