Proof of concept Arvados single-node AMI
Presumption: user has an AWS account & able to create resources.
- Listed in the AWS marketplace
- Template that can spin up 1 or more VMs
- Sets up S3 buckets and Postgres RDS with tags
- Attach user credentials attached to API instance that roles that allow access RDS, S3, EC2 etc
- Curii gets a cut (supported / unsupported versions)?
- One size fits all machine sizing
- SSL certificates automatically using AWS hostnames
- should be able to auto-discover database, s3 buckets, etc
- user accounts -> authenticate with LDAP to AWS accounts?