Plan to document the Python SDK
Goal: Provide complete documentation of the Arvados Python SDK, in a format that's easy and familiar.
- Use standard documentation generation system & templates.
- What does ReadTheDocs do?
- Need to generate documentation for the dynamic methods that are produced by the Google discovery doc
- Need to go over existing docstrings & format them properly
- Need to add new docstrings
- Incorporate the cookbook
- expanding code cookbook
- tutorial using arvados and python SDK at once
- using collections and stuff
- submitting containers (maybe improve programmatic arvados_cwl interface)
- "orientation to how this works"
- fixing the reference doc
- how can we describe our current API spec as OpenAPI
- use language-neutral API with language-specific snippets
- explain how to use neutral API docs with Python
- spend some time just seeing if we can make pydoc look better by adding some more doc strings
- outline of what the tutorial should be
- spike investigate pydoc