(Total: 0.00 h)
- Target version changed from 2022-01-05 sprint to 2021-12-08 sprint
- Blocked by Bug #18547: [keep-balance] Avoid redundant indexing when multiple keepstore servers use a single NFS mount added
- Blocked by Bug #18376: [keepstore] Avoid long-lived readdirent cookies in filesystem driver added
- Tracker changed from Bug to Story
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version changed from 2021-12-08 sprint to 2022-01-05 sprint
Release branches look good.
I've assigned #17667 to the 2.3.2 release on redmine, and also launched a Jenkins test run to confirm that those doc updates aren't going to break anything: 2.3-run-tests-doc-and-sdk-R: #16
Release notes comments:
- 18376: Maybe add some comment about the potential problems of long-lived NFS cookies?
- 18257: I would remove "file or directory" from it because the issue was with int, float and string type arrays (we forgot to fix the ticket's title)
The rest LGTM.
- #18488 typo: vaccum instead vacuum
- #18376 missing word: .., it now reads...
- #17667 typo: InternalURLs (with an s)
Looking good otherwise!
- Assigned To set to Peter Amstutz
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom