sync-users-tool for synchronizing users
From customer discussion:
Customer wants to control which users are active in Arvados based on an external Active Directory group.
This is very similar to what the group sync tool already does. Create a new tool that called sync-users-tool.
Input: a CSV file listing users by email address, first name, last name, whether they are active or not, and whether they are admin or not.
- If a user doesn't exist, create a user record.
- Activate/deactivate the user
- Set/clear admin status (error if inactive && admin)
- For users not listed in the file, command line option to select behavior, one of
- Deactivate unlisted users
- Leave unlisted users alone