VM admin interface rough edges
(Total: 0.00 h)
Observed on 9tee4 at v2.5.0~dev20220419201321:
- when adding a user to a shell machine, the "Add login permission" dropdown shows double smaller/greater than symbols around the e-mail address
- when adding a user to a shell machine, only the name and e-mail is shown. If there are users with identical name/e-mail addresses (e.g. on 9tee4), it is impossible to tell which is which. I suggest the UUID for the user is added at the end, perhaps between parentheses.
- when adding a user to a shell machine, all users show up in the search list, even if they have already been added to the shell machine. Suggest limiting the list to users not yet on the shell machine.
- when adding a user to a shell machine, if a user is selected that is already on the shell machine, the user gets added again (see also previous point, if they are no longer selectable, this one will also be fixed automatically). See also #19057, controller should not allow this.
- when adding a user to a shell machine, for some users (federated users?) I get a "Not Found" popup, and also an empty red box at the bottom left: I think the user in the example is uuid ce8i5-tpzed-xo2k4i24bjzwedw, but it's hard to be sure until the second bullet on this list is fixed.