Expose properties as S3 tags in keep-web
Even though S3 doesn't support searching/filtering on tags, applications can still use tags to do client-side filtering.
- Directory placeholder for projects includes properties
- Directory placeholder for collection includes properties
- Every file inside a collection will return that collection's properties
- Despite AWS having a limit of 10 tags, 128 characters for keys and 256 characters for values, we will send all the tags without limits.
- Return the raw ids, no vocabulary interpretation
- Read only
- JSON values (such as lists) are returned in their JSON text representation