Searching for processes shows them all as "Cancelled"
(Total: 0.00 h)
If you search for a process (e.g. by title) it does not seem to load the status correctly, and they all show as "Cancelled".
Updated by Stephen Smith 11 months ago
- Add case to display unknown process status badge when container details haven't loaded yet
- Fix list queries not mapping keys to camelcase when showErrors = false (misalignment of method parameters)
- Request container details on search results page for process status badge to work
Updated by Lucas Di Pentima 10 months ago
Just one suggestion:
- Would it be convenient to check if
containerRequestsis not empty before making the list call at
src/store/search-results-panel/search-results-middleware-service.tsline 67? I'm thinking the case when a user does a search which results in zero CRs, we could be saving time by not doing those calls, especially on a federated scenario (testing on tordo, it made 3 useless calls, ~600ms each)
With that, it LGTM
Updated by Stephen Smith 10 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved