Write Python SDK overview
(Total: 0.00 h)
Write a document that explains:
- The Python SDK dynamically implements interfaces from the Arvados API.
- Every resource type has a corresponding class.
- API methods can be called as instance methods.
- Arguments to methods are passed as keyword arguments.
- Explain some of the abstractions like calling
- Link to documentation for the Arvados API and google-api-python-client for further reading as appropriate.
The goal is for this to be a single document that helps people understand the patterns that the API client follows and how it relates to the Arvados API.
IMO you can implement this by building out the current "Examples" page of the documentation. The orientation should be high-level enough to stay useful even after we have full reference documentation from issue #18799.