Write docstrings for arvados.api
Ensure all public classes, methods, and functions in the
arvados.api module have docstrings in our style.
Updated by Brett Smith 5 months ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Two commits. The first deprecates
OrderedJsonModel. See the commit message for details.
The second adds the rest of the documentation. One thing I did as part of it is move all the deprecated stuff to the bottom of the module. pdoc renders things in definition order, so this means it appears at the bottom of the web documentation too. That seems like a nice thing to do for readers. If it sounds good to you too, I'll add it to our coding guidelines.
- All agreed upon points are implemented / addressed.
- Anything not implemented (discovered or discussed during work) has a follow-up story.
- Code is tested and passing, both automated and manual, what manual testing was done is described
- See above - the Workbench integration test failure can't possibly be real
- Documentation has been updated.
- Behaves appropriately at the intended scale (describe intended scale).
- Considered backwards and forwards compatibility issues between client and server.
- Yes, see first commit message
- Follows our coding standards and GUI style guidelines.