Write docstrings for arvados.util
Ensure all public classes, methods, and functions in the
arvados.util module have docstrings in our style.
Updated by Brett Smith 19 days ago
The type annotations adedd in this branch refer to `arvados.api_resources.ArvadosAPIRequest`. This class is added in the branch for #21132. I have tested and confirmed that pdoc will render these references correctly after #21132 is merged.
While working on that, I had a moment where I thought I was going to need to make some adjustments to `run_test_server.py`. Thankfully I walked away from that ledge. But I did get as far as cleaning the imports, and that's a simple nice change so we might as well keep it. That's included.
- All agreed upon points are implemented / addressed.
- Anything not implemented (discovered or discussed during work) has a follow-up story.
- Code is tested and passing, both automated and manual, what manual testing was done is described
- Yes, see above
- Documentation has been updated.
- Behaves appropriately at the intended scale (describe intended scale).
- Considered backwards and forwards compatibility issues between client and server.
- Follows our coding standards and GUI style guidelines.