Reload on login screen failed
(Total: 5.00 h)
Went to Curoverse.
Created an account.
Got the inactive screen.
Got a note from Ward that it had been activated.
Went back to inactive screen that was still open in browser.
Hit reload and expected to just be logged in or to be given the log in prompt again.
Got this error:
Sorry, I had some trouble handling your request.
#<ArvadosModel::PermissionDeniedError: ArvadosModel::PermissionDeniedError> [API: 403]
- Target version set to 2014-03-26 Debt service and dev painkillers
- Target version changed from 2014-03-26 Debt service and dev painkillers to 2014-04-16 Dev tools and data/resource management
- Assigned To set to Ward Vandewege
Happens when you remove the user object underneath a user who is logged in.
- Assigned To changed from Ward Vandewege to Tom Clegg
- Status changed from New to In Progress
No comments, tests pass for me, please merge.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Applied in changeset arvados|commit:bb45025e80abc00f8da524d9a78c0bab976d4f3a.
Also available in: Atom