Improvements to sortable log viewer
(Continues where #2883 left off)Timing / resource usage summary
- "3 hours 8 minutes of worker node usage, plus 28 minutes idle" ("idle" = node allocated but no tasks running there)
- For each category (completed task IDs / incomplete task IDs / failures), show min/max runtime.
- Perhaps like the chrome debug panel's view of network activity (attached screen shot), but more compact.
- Or, perhaps a vertical view with y=time(down), x=node -- i.e., idle nodes show up as empty areas.
- Subscribe to job UUID via websocket. Update charts, statistics, and log messages as logs arrive.
- Write a crunch script and a 1-component pipeline to exercises various features
- Request >1 node and make 1st task sleep a few seconds, to ensure some idle node time
- Run multiple tasks per node and produce stderr every few seconds, to exhibit "sort by task" behavior and usability
- Add tooltips with more detail about exactly what the categories mean
#6 Updated by Peter Amstutz about 6 years ago
- add a text box where the user can type in a comma separated list or a range of task numbers that they want to filter on
- Combine each radio button group into a drop-down menu
- Put filtering checkboxes in a popup menu
- Sticky column headers
- Bidirectional windowed scrolling instead of paging