Workbench UI improvement - loading indicator on modals
#2 Updated by Radhika Chippada about 6 years ago
Branch ready for review:
- Added ajaxStart and ajaxStop event handlers in application.js, which will show / hide the spinner as needed
- Added spinner div to modal dialogs. It appears that there are three files that needed this, all of which are updated.
To test the spinner, the following tests can be used:
- go to <workbench>/pipeline_templates and click on "Run" button. You will see a project chooser dialog. Select a project for this pipeline instance, and you can see the spinner.
- go to <workbench>/users and click on "Add a new user". Enter email and click on Submit button to see the spinner.
#3 Updated by Tim Pierce almost 6 years ago
The code looks good. Only comment:
- It's unfortunate that displaying the modal spinner causes the list of projects to shift down. Can we display it at the bottom of the menu, or reserve a blank div in its place so that it doesn't displace text? If this is more than about 10 min work then let's just skip it in favor of more urgent tasks.