[API] Retrieving a nonexistent keep disk as an admin should not create a new keep disk.
- Log in as an administrator
- Go to keep_disks in work bench, e.g. https://workbench.4xphq.arvadosapi.com/keep_disks
- Go to one of the keep disk pages
- Go to the URL bar and change 1 character to create a new UUID that doesn't exist
- Instead of returning an error (e.g. UUID doesn't exist) it will create at least one new keep disk entry!
(Note: this is an API server bug, not a Workbench bug.)
#3 Updated by Tom Clegg over 3 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Visiting a nonexistent keep disk in workbench will create a new keep disk record instead of returning an error. to Retrieving a nonexistent keep disk will create a new keep disk record instead of returning an error.